Technical information for the developer
Code Encryption / Obfuscation
Extensions developed by ETWS are not encrypted (no IonCube, Zend Guard, etc.).
100% of the source code is open source and not a single line of the code is obfuscated / encrypted.
Observers / Events
The extension listens for the following events, and uses them to add its functionality to Magento.
- Area: global — Event: controller_front_init_before
- Area: frontend — Event: review_save_after
- Mage_Review_Block_Product_View — for review visibility for the author
- Mage_Review_Block_Product_View_List — for review visibility for the author
- Mage_Review_Block_Helper — for review visibility for the author
- Mage_Review_Model_Review — for Magento versions earlier than 1.4.x
- Mage_Review_ProductController — if Antispam is enabled in the configuration
The extension does not rewrite any templates.
The extension does not make changes to the database.