Updating ETWS Base
It is highly recommended to keep ETWS Base up to date for ETWS extensions to function correctly.
If you're installing an ETWS extension via Composer – ETWS Base will be installed and updated automatically.
If you're installing an ETWS extension manually – you will need to update ETWS Base to the latest version.
Update via Composer
If you want Composer to check and update ETWS Base to the latest version, run the following command from your website's root folder:
composer update etws/base
- Download the latest version of the extension from the repository and unpack it to a temporary folder
- Create the path in your Magento site's root directory:
- Copy the files from the temporary directory to
- Install the extension with
- Don't forget to clear the cache: